This course educates learners in Quantitative Mathematics in an innovative way by focusing more on building confidence in you by making the concepts crystal clear and teaching you wonderful short-cuts, especially keeping in view the strict timelines in solving questions of Aptitude with accuracy, rather than on formulae-learning.
This shall be a comprehensive course keeping in view the varying nature of questions as they appear in various exams. The course will start from the very basics and then gradually build a solid foundation encompassing all the topics of aptitude that will serve you better and better in every way in every ensuing exam. The course shall include:
· Number System, and the most innovative short-cut to finding the rational value of a non-terminating and non-recurring decimal number, howsoever complex.
· Prime numbers, Factors, HCF, LCM
· Base System of Numbers
· Ratio and Percentage
· Profit-Loss and Discounts
· Simple and Compound Interest
· Distance, Time and Speed,
· Time and Work
· Boat and Streams, in a most innovative short-cut to finding values of parameters in seconds
The method of instruction shall include a combination of lectures and regular exercises.
After taking this course the learner will understand the basics of the course and shall be able to analyze and solve even the complex questions within tight strict timelines of the exam.
Enroll today and let's start working and learning together!